Ms. Ashwini Gawade has completed B. Pharm. (2011), M. Pharm (2013) and pursuing Ph.D (Pharmaceutics) from Pune University. Later she joined as a Research Associate (Technology Transfer) at Sai life sciences, Pune. Currently, she is working with Dr. Vishwanath Karad’s MIT World Peace University, School of Pharmacy Pune as Assistant Professor. She has participated and presented research paper in various International and National conferences. She has published research and review articles in National and International journal. from Pune University. She is a lifetime member of APTI.
• Ph.D. (Pursuing)
• M.Pharm (Quality Assurance Techniques)
• Teaching experience: 03 years
• Industry experience: 1.5 years
• Research experience: 05 years
Area of expertise :
• Formulation Development : Generic and Branded product development.
• Development of Oral Solids and Liquid dosage forms. Quality by Design
• Pharmaceutics I,
• Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence,
• Regulatory Affairs,
• Product development and technology transfer